And now we are looking for an experienced
EU Project Management
to work in our office in Kraków.
Who are we?
Zafiro Solutions helps SMEs to get funds for innovative tech projects from the SME Instrument – Horizon 2020. Some of them can even make the world a better place. We work with a broad range of subjects from transportation, space and breakthrough medical innovations to Fintech and even poultry health. We love what we do and put our hearts into every project.
If you have experience in project management focused on administration, documentation, managing of reports of budgets and sense of humour (and you are not afraid of challenges) then you should read more about this position.
This position will be Junior or Senior – according to the candidate’s experience.
- Running day-to-day communication with Polish and foreign clients, maintaining long-term relationships
- SME Instrument (Horizon 2020) project management in Polish and English (managing all documentation in English)
- Supporting budget preparation for the proposals and projects
- Participating in the proposal submission process
- Writing reports, documentation, presentations
- Organising project meetings and workshops
- Gathering documentation from the client to prepare the financial reporting
- Supporting the client in the timely preparation of the reports for the EC
- Keeping deadlines and advanced work planning
- Ongoing support with other tasks carried out by the team
- Higher degree in economics. Accounting, Management or European studies and similar
- Experience in admin work, in reporting and managing of budgets, in preparing Excel calculations,
- Very good communication in English and Polish
- Experience in working with foreign clients
- Excellent skills in reading and writing reports, preparing documentation
- Ability to manage the budgets and to present them to the clients
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and ability to work to tight deadlines, not afraid of challenges
- Interest in technology, innovations
- Detailed oriented
- A team player with a positive outlook
- Sense of humour
- Experience in the SME Instrument
- Experience in understanding and following the EU procedures/ programs reporting schemes
- Acquaintance with the Annotated Grant Agreement H2020
- Any experience with EU framework programmes (FP6, FP7, H2020)
- Additional European language(s)
- Employment contract after 3 months of trial period
- Task and result oriented working time – flexible
- One day a week of home office
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses (personal and according to the team performance)
- Work tools: computer, telephone and access to a company car to use for business trips
- Interesting projects and ever-changing environment
- Working with the most innovative European companies
- Opportunity to work on things that matter and make the world a better place (hopefully:))
- Opportunity to grow, with trainings and workshops
- Possibility to use company car
- Flat company structure with relaxed atmosphere
- Common sense attitude
- Friendly people to work with in our Kraków’s office
- Integration meetings (cooking classes and social drinks and dinners etc.)
You can apply by sending your CV in English to email@example.com. Please do not send us a cover letter (we will not read it even if you do).
Have a great day!