We are looking for a talented
Junior Communication Specialist
to work in our office in Kraków.
Who are we?
Zafiro Solutions helps SMEs to get funds for innovative tech projects from the SME Instrument – Horizon 2020). Some of them can even make the world a better place. We work with a broad range of subjects from transportation, space and breakthrough medical innovations to Fintech and even poultry health. We love what we do and put our hearts into every project
We want to further develop our brand and support our clients in their efforts. If you have a creative open mind, great likability and sense of humor (and you are not afraid of challenges) then you should read more about this position.
- Run day-to-day communication, social media & PR activities
- Support in creating strategies for communication and sales
- Writing press releases, blog posts, social media pieces, analyses, presentations, etc.
- Support in preparation of the corporate materials and communications
- Media relations, competition and media monitoring and reports
- Create offers, reports, presentations, analyses and stats
- Read and present data in a compelling way
- Maintain cooperation with clients and establish new contacts
- Keeping databases up to date
- Updates to the company website
- Coordination of conferences and industry events
- Ongoing support with other tasks carried out by the team
- At least one year experience in PR agency
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), another language will be considered as a plus
- Ability to write to a high standard (Polish and English)
- Social media experience is a must
- Sense of aesthetics and experience creating simple graphics and charts (using Canva, Piktochart, Snapseed or similar)
- Ability to read and use data to optimize content and activities
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Diplomatic yet firm, able to explain concepts clearly
- Confident dealing with people from across the business – from subcontractors to CEOs
- Proactive problem solver with can-do attitude, willing to try new things,
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines, not afraid of challenges
- Interest in and understanding of technology, innovations, social media
- Creative and innovative
- A team player with a positive outlook
- Sense of humour
- Interesting projects and ever changing environment
- Working with the most innovative European companies
- Opportunity to work on things that matter and make the world a better place (hopefully:)
- Opportunity to grow, with trainings and workshops
- Bonuses (personal and according to the team performance)
- Flexible working hours to assure work/life balance
- One day a week of home office
- Possibility to use company car
- Employment contract after 3 months of test period
- Flat organization structure with relaxed atmosphere
- Common sense attitude
- Friendly people to work with
- Integration meetings (cooking classes and social drinks and dinners)
You can apply by sending your CV in English and a portfolio with samples of the previous works (press releases, social media posts, some visuals – whatever could show us your potential and personality) to email@example.com. Please do not send us a cover letter (we will not read it even if you do).
Have a great day!